There are two fundamental issues that I search for after I’m looking for new recipe concepts for making dinner. The recipe ought to each be straightforward to make (I like to maintain issues easy in spite of everything!) and it ought to make a nicely balanced, nutritious meal. That’s the best proper there. So with that in thoughts, right now I’m joyful to be sharing this baked sheet pan lemon rooster recipe that effortlessly meets each of my necessities.
Not solely will you be utilizing each lemon juice and zest to make a mouth watering sauce, nevertheless it additionally consists of minced garlic, butter, and rosemary.
Simply coat your rooster breasts (or most well-liked reduce of meat) with the lemon butter combination, and then organize each the rooster and child potatoes in a single layer in your baking sheet earlier than baking for 40-45 minutes at 450°.
(You might also like: Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli)
Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 ½ boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 1 ½ kilos child potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped recent rosemary
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp copped recent parsley
- salt, black pepper to style
- Arrange the rooster and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the butter, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, lemon juice and zest and salt and black pepper to style.
- Spread ½ of butter combination over rooster and prime with lemon slices.
- Dot the potatoes with remaining butter combination and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 40-45 minutes or till the rooster is absolutely cooked by means of and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve instantly.