Steamed veggies are simply my favourite aspect so as to add to a pleasant rooster or steak dinner, particularly whenever you use simply the correct mix of greens. That’s undoubtedly the case with this straightforward on the spot pot steamed greens recipe. It’s made with a unbelievable mixture of non-starchy veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, Brussel sprouts, and asparagus. I like making this prematurely and splitting it between lunch and dinner for the entire household.
(You may additionally like: 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts)
Easy Instant Pot Steamed Vegetables
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minut
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 pound assorted non-starchy greens resembling cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, Brussels sprouts and asparagus
- three tbsp additional-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped recent parsley
- salt and black pepper to style
- Place the steamer basket within the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the greens into the basket.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to verify the stress stage exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to zero minute.
- When completed cooking, fast launch the stress.
- Carefully take away the steamer basket and greens from the pot.
- Place the greens in a bowl.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped parsley and olive oil and toss to mix.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper and serve.