There’s actually nothing I really like greater than an excellent batch of Buffalo hen wings. I’m fully obsessive about them. Lately I’ve been making them by following this spicy immediate pot Buffalo hen wing recipe. It’s tremendous straightforward to comply with and they’re extremely addictive as effectively. The melted butter together with the Frank’s Red Hot cayenne pepper sauce is ideal for coating your hen wings and in simply 10 minutes or so of broiling, you’ll be effectively in your method to a spectacular meal.
Spicy Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings – Easy and Addictively Good
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
four kilos hen wings, trimmed and separated
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup water
¾ cup Frank’s RedHot authentic cayenne pepper sauce
½ cup melted butter
- Place the wings in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder and toss to mix.
- Place the trivet within the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant pot.
- Arrange the hen wings on the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to ensure the stress degree reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to five minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Remove the wings and trivet from the Instant pot. Set apart.
- Wash and dry the pot insert.
- Return the pot insert into the Instant Pot.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the new sauce and butter and stir till butter is melted.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the hen wings and toss to coat.
- Arrange the hen wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Broil the hen wings for 10 minutes, turning midway via.
- Serve instantly along with your favourite sauce and veggies.